Tuesday, December 22, 2009

late night sadness

Talking to a friend who recently broke up with her boy friend...
it saddens me to hear about it. Not my business... I know I know but still..
One should move on after a break up right? Is that the best advice? To simply move on...
I think it is. For the sake of your own happiness and not to be saddened about the past. I think its the best for both. For those who break up the first time, yes it hards, very hard! To feel as if the other person was the only one who could make us happy. But as time passes, we learn quickly that this is not the case. Especially as younger people, we learn this real fast! However, I can't say the same for older couples or married couples who truly had something special, a divine love and connection that even death could not break. It is harder to move on when one has such a connection with another...

Damn, sometimes I wish we could all simply live happily ever after together...

No comments:

Post a Comment